AECID – Studen visa modification

QuestionsCategory: Work PermitsAECID – Studen visa modification
Alexandra asked 5 months ago

Hi there, I recently had my appointment for the student visa modification but we were missing two documents. Firstly, they said I was missing the \”Certificado de la Agencia Española de Cooperación Internacional para el Desarrollo (AECID) , que acredite que el interesado no ha sido becado o subvencionado por organismos públicos o privados dentro de programas de cooperación o de desarrollo españoles\” Where do I need to go to get this. I have proof from the ministry already but was missing this form. Secondly, we went with an \”oferta\” instead of a complete contract. Does the contract need to say the exact salary or is \”segun convenio\” enough?

0 Answers
Shaheen S. answered 3 years ago

Can’t find the answer you’re looking for here? Make sure to join our very active Facebook group where there’s always lively discussion going on – and you can get feedback from our entire community of more than 4,000 active members.