Residencia y trabajo para investigacion

QuestionsCategory: Work PermitsResidencia y trabajo para investigacion
Despina asked 4 months ago

I am a non-EU student doing a PhD in Madrid.
Currently I have a residence permit as a student that does not allow me to work in places with which my research institute does not have a cooperation contract.
However, soon the institute will apply for a change in my residence permit to one that is “Residencia ytrabajo para investigacion”.
The details for the modification are on this link:
My question is whether I can work for a different employer once I get this document or I have to work for the research institute that is going to do the application on my behalf. Furthermore, if yes then am I only allowed to work in research institutes or other type of academic institutions or I can also work in any kind of firm with this residence permit?
Thank you very much!

0 Answers
Shaheen S. answered 3 years ago

Can’t find the answer you’re looking for here? Make sure to join our very active Facebook group where there’s always lively discussion going on – and you can get feedback from our entire community of more than 4,000 active members.