All posts tagged arraigo social

Residency Type: Getting a “cuenta ajena” work permit through arriago social

So you´ve been in Spain for at least 3 years (either on a Student Visa or “Irregularly”) and you love Spain and want to stay but the likelihood of you getting A) pareja de hecho or B) married to a Spaniard or EU Passport holder are slim to none. So what are your options? Well one of them is the Arraigo Social.

If you have the entrepreneurial spirit then the Arraigo Social por Cuenta Propia is more your style. (post soon to come)

For those of you looking to be able to be contracted full-time or part-time in Spain instead of working as a freelancer – then Arraigo Social por Cuenta Ajena is what you are looking for.

Read More…