How is the process of getting a tarjeta comunitaria for pareja estable?


Good morning. Can anyone shed light on the process of getting a tarjeta comunitaria for pareja estable? What the documents you should to the extranjería in order to prove pareja estable status? Thanks


These are the answers of some Facebook group members:

“Hi! Maybe this blog post helps: Getting Spanish residency via Pareja Estable instead of marriage

“I provided a notarized document testifying to our relationship and signed by two witnesses here in Spain along with evidence of vacations taken together (flight receipts/boarding passes we took back and forth to visit each other or together, hotel receipts, and anything else you can think of to prove your stable relationship.”

Useful links:

Previous articleAppointments for couples for non lucrative Spain visa application: Should I book 2 for the same time?
Next articleSpain’s Taxes: A 2023 Quick Guide
Bruno Bianchi
Bruno Bianchi is the Director at SpainGuru, where he offers his expertise on Spanish immigration, visas, and residency. Over the years, he has been a guide for many navigating the intricacies of Spanish immigration & bureaucracy. In addition to his role at SpainGuru, Bruno anchors the SpainGuru YouTube channel. Through this platform, he shares valuable insights and updates on immigration matters, simplifying complex processes for a global audience. Bruno's dedication to providing clear and trustworthy information has made him a trusted figure in the community. In addition to his pivotal role at SpainGuru, Bruno boasts over 17 years of professional experience in several online platforms. With roles ranging from the COO and co-founder of and Sales director of the MAPSA Group, Bruno's diverse experiences (he holds 3 nationalities) and multilingual capabilities (he speaks 5 languages) make him a dynamic and influential figure in both the immigration and business sectors.