Can I work anywhere in Europe with a Spanish tarjeta de comunitario EU (Pareja de Hecho)?


I have tarjeta de comunitario de EU (pareja de hecho) I got a temporary job offer in Germany for 5 month. Am I allowed to work there? Anyone knows how does that work?


These are the answers of some Facebook group members:

“your Spanish residency doesn’t give you rights to work in Germany, so basically you will need to take up residency there to be able to work and yes it will have an effect on your curent residency”

“No it doesn’t, your card only gives you permission to work in your region in Spain.”

“No you CANNOT.”